Exploring Social Issues Through Literature

VOICES, VOICES, VOICES, VOICES, VOICES, VOICES, VOICES, VOICES


I have come to believe over and over again that what is most
important
to
me must be spoken, made verbal & shared, even at
the risk of
having it
bruised or misunderstood. That the speaking
profits me. . . . My
silences had
not protected me. Your silence will
not protect you.
What are the words you do not yet
have? What do you need to say?
I am myself — a Black woman warrior poet doing my
work — come
to ask you, are you doing yours?

------- Audre Lorde


LEAVE IT TO US

FOR BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT, FOR OPTIMAL PRODUCTIVITY: OUTSOURCE YOUR LITERARY PROJECTS TO K. C. AND ASSOCIATES

YOU DESERVE TIME TO SHINE!

CALL US NOW: 718-682-4142

Friday, August 14

Teen Caught on Camera & Connected to Student's Beating

WARNING, WARNING

Hey Thugs:

The City Has Cameras Every Place Anybody Can Think Of. Just Ask Sixteen-Year-Old Eugene Adams Who Was Apprehended Because Either His Likeness Or He Himself Was Caught On Film Trying to Use A Stolen Credit Card
On Wednesday Brooklyn police arrested and charged a young African-American teenager for his alleged involvement in the beating of a young male student at Pratt Institute who is currently in a coma as a result of the injuries he sustained during the horrific attack. Sadly, 16-year-old Eugene Adams faces a host of charges: assault, robbery & criminal possession of property he allegedly stole from young Eddie Sanchez during the senseless beating. According to both police and reports from local news groups, several boys jumped Sanchez Monday night as he walked home from an unspecified location where he'd apparently been having dinner. The attackers beat Sanchez savagely and stole his wallet from his unconscious body. Sanchez, who remains in a coma is obviously unable to give police any leads but police confirmed that they are seeking at least two (2) more suspects in connection with this incident. The Proletariat Sends Prayer & Metta to You & Your Family Eddie!

No comments:

About the Creator

My photo
CROWN HEIGHTS BROOKLYN, New York, United States
I am a forty-six year-old African-American writer passionate about exploring social issues through literature. It is through literature that I have experienced the pains, learned of the traditions and come to respect the rituals of many cultures different from my own. These valued moments of elucidation have increased my desire to be in service of those who may benefit from my efforts. This, my friends, is a step closer to bliss
Powered By Blogger